- School of Economics
- ADVANCE IAC
Karen Yan joins the School of Economics as an assistant professor in Fall 2019. Her research focuses on Econometrics, applied econometrics, and industrial organization.
Her recent research projects include nonparametric quantile regression estimation and inference, fixed-b inference on difference-in-differences models, and evaluating government welfare of incomplete California highway procurement contracts. Her research has been published in Economics Letters and Journal of Econometrics.
Karen received her Ph.D. in Economics from Texas A&M University in 2019.
- Ph.D.,Texas A&M University
- M.S., Kansas State University
- M.A., Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- B.S., Shandong University of Technology
- Industrial Organization
- ECON-3161: Econometric Analysis
- ECON-6160: Econometric Analysis
- ECON-7022: Econometrics I