The Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts is a leader in interdisciplinary research, with nearly 300 faculty members with proven expertise in 30 major research areas and numerous individual research domains. The college breaks the mold of traditional humanities and social science research by examining traditional domains through a technological lens.
- Economic Development and Smart Cities
- Energy, Climate, and Environmental Policy
- Ethics and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Information and Communications and Technology: Cybersecurity Policy and Governance
- International Science, Technology and Innovation Policy: Organizations, Workforce, and Careers