Director of Enrollment and Student Affairs
- Ivan Allen Dean's Office
Elizabeth is the Director of Enrollment and Student Affairs for the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts. In this role she oversees recruitment initiatives for the college, leds the deans office scholarship initiatives and selection process, designs and executes college level events, collaborates on social media platforms, coordinates and teaches the college's freshman seminar GT 1000, and manages the college's Ambassador Program. She has previously served as academic advisor for Public Policy, History and Sociology, and undeclared majors. Elizabeth is both a past president and vice-president of the Georgia Tech Academic Advising Network.
Elizabeth Miller joined the Deans office in 2003. She earned her undergraduate and graduate degrees in Psychology and Educational Counseling from USC. In her early years she was a clinical therapist for adolescents and families working in both clinical hospital settings and nonprofit organizations in Boston, MA and Charleston, SC. She was also a High School Guidance Counselor in Shrewsbury, MA. She moved into university setting at the University of Louisville as the Associate Dean of Student Affairs in the College of Nursing before beginning her career at Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2020 Staff Award- Creating the Next Award
- Ivan Allen College 2016 Distinguished Service Buzz Award
- Best of Category- Brochure 2013 The Printing & Imaging Association of Georgia
- Web Development Certificate 2012 Georgia Institute of Technology Professional Development
- Burdell's Best Award- Outstanding Staff Award 2010 Presidents Council
- Georgia Institute of Technology Athletic Association Women Out Front 2007
- Women of Distinction Award 2006 Women's Leadership Conference
- Outstanding Undergraduate Academic Advising Award 2005 Georgia Institute of Technology
- Outstanding Electronic Publication 2004 NACADA