1. What are you looking forward to as you embark on graduation?
I look forward to seeing where my career will take me and how I will utilize the skills I have learned at Tech to pave my unique path.
2. How was your experience at Georgia Tech?
My experience at Georgia Tech was nothing short of phenomenal. I have had the opportunity to become a part of an amazing and supportive community filled with driven and inspirational peers. Providing so many opportunities for personal and career growth, I am very grateful for everything Georgia Tech has offered me.
3. Where will you be looking to work after graduation?
I will work with Deloitte as a risk and financial advisory analyst in Sacramento, California.
4. Why did you choose Georgia Tech to further your education?
I chose Georgia Tech to further my education for a plethora of reasons, mainly because of the STEM designation that underpins all economics degrees. I loved that even though I wanted to pursue a liberal arts field of study, I would not be limited in how I could apply my degree. The flexibility and potential offered by the economics and international affairs dual-degree program were unmatched.
5. What is your favorite memory from Georgia Tech?
I have made so many favorite memories while at Georgia Tech that it's hard to choose, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be participating in the exchange program in Dubai. During my time abroad, I developed my passion for Middle Eastern studies and made some of my best friends along the way!
Congratulations, Nora! Meet more of the IAC Class of 2023:
- Rylee Calhoun, graduating with a B.S. in Economics
- Galen Hughes, graduating with an M.S. in Global Media and Cultures with a focus on Japanese
- Vikas Madhav Nagarajan, graduating with an M.S. in Public Policy
- Isabelle-Yara Nassar, graduating with a B.S. in International Affairs and minors in Global Development and Law, Science, and Technology
- Jacob Young, graduating with a B.S. in History, Technology, and Society and B.S. in International Affairs